2. TV audience wranglers ask you to clap in "double-time" because it sounds like a larger audience is present if you do. (Seriously, hearing people clap extra fast did create that illusion. I was fascinated.)
3. Television studio cameras are enormous
4. City skyline set backdrops are craaapppppy looking in person.
5. I am not a 38A bra size, I am a 34B. Thank you Nordstrom. Gals, go get fitted if you never have.
6. Most bras are still torture devices, even in the right size.
7. I am cheap about clothes. I like buying clothes, but I don't know how to dress myself properly so I just ignore them. Clothes shopping makes me tense. It'd be easier with a sidekick attuned to my budget and who could also make me look good (i.e. a pro-bono stylist or personal shopper)
8. Bras are more expensive than I think they should be. As I'm fed up having to replace cheap-o purchases, I may have to get more flexible about that.
9. Jerry Springer is taped in Chicago, and yes I am tempted. For research, of course. (I've never actually seen the show... I think this'd be a good introduction.)
10. Aside from occasional sensations that my hair is moving / brain twinges as I withdraw from the paxil, I am feeling much better. God that stuff was toxic for me.