- 10:53 Woog, a stomach ache (and my infernal upstairs neighbor) kept me up all night.
- 11:03 Today's theme is "washing stuff". Doing a lot of laundry and prepping to teach tomorrow.
- 12:34 Annnnnnd I am reminded why I dislike laundromats. And when did washers become $3.50-$4.50 a load? Oy.
- 13:41 J made delicious winter vegetable and potato hash.
- 14:34 Glargh... Need a nap due to poor sleeping last night. Thankfully I did most of my teaching prep last week.
- 17:13 I think I may have some sort of small tummy bug - and I think leftover nachos that sat out might be to blame!
- 17:13 Maybe I'll have tea for dinner.
- 22:32 Yummy pie and sushi dinner! I love pecan pie.
Snapshots of my day
It's nice not working right now... and even though I feel endless pressure to work on a slew of projects I've built up, I'm doing a good job of…
I'm trying to be fairly minimalist this holiday season, but even my "oh dear, I didn't have time to hand make gifts" attempt to obtain things that…
Mom- I don't know why the Amazon link isn't working via email, but here's my wishlist: http://amzn.com/w/1O9LQIQYM57W3 As I said, no need to get…