- 10:53 Woog, a stomach ache (and my infernal upstairs neighbor) kept me up all night.
- 11:03 Today's theme is "washing stuff". Doing a lot of laundry and prepping to teach tomorrow.
- 12:34 Annnnnnd I am reminded why I dislike laundromats. And when did washers become $3.50-$4.50 a load? Oy.
- 13:41 J made delicious winter vegetable and potato hash.
- 14:34 Glargh... Need a nap due to poor sleeping last night. Thankfully I did most of my teaching prep last week.
- 17:13 I think I may have some sort of small tummy bug - and I think leftover nachos that sat out might be to blame!
- 17:13 Maybe I'll have tea for dinner.
- 22:32 Yummy pie and sushi dinner! I love pecan pie.
Snapshots of my day
I am kind of tired of being fragile and easily made ill / being prone to malaise. I blame weak constitution i.e. overly white genetic makeup. It's…
I know I haven't posted here at all in more than a week. I actually have meant to, but couldn't get past my overwhelming sense of UGH this week. In…
Meh, I dragged myself to Einstein Bagels in order to try and get some work done. Sundays are just lethal for me these days. I take Saturday off…